BCN 4.00% 2.4¢ beacon minerals limited

Minerman,As you know BCN has been getting good grades at Barlee...

1. 1,188 Posts.
    Minerman,

As you know BCN has been getting good grades at Barlee which could soon develop into a low cost producer which may provide a nice early cash flow for BCN in the near future.

The real potential however is in their newly acquired Kyrgistan Silicon and gold leases. Some of the richest goldfields in the world are up in that region and from what I have heard BCN's new leases are AWESOME. The Silicon plant will also provide a huge cash flow however both of these projects will require more funding than what the company currently has available.

This means the company will more than likely need to issue more shares to raise additional capital and at a guess, based on the way the shares traded today, they could be curently doing this at somewhere around 10 cents per share and probably just a small amount to start off. I think with further results from Barlee the price could then get closer to 20 cents or more over the next month or so.

After that we could see 40 plus in the new year as they start to report on work in Kyrgistan.

Minerman, this is all based on my opinion only and not on facts and therefore you should do your own research as well.

BCN has been very disappointing (like a lot of other explorers) however I am hoping the company's fortunes will turn around based on the potential of Barlee and these new offshore projects.

Goodluck,

Von.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $135.9K 5.589M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 567374 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 700000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.