GRN gravity diamonds limited

I'm watching! I'm a bit annoyed though that my pre-emptive...

1. 749 Posts.
    I'm watching! I'm a bit annoyed though that my pre-emptive strike on the low SP was pre-empted. Could be a bit of profit-taking on the close but if not, it would bode well for the week to come.

On the fundamentals front, Gravity Capital has its fingers in many, many pies and a few plums are bound to be extracted soon.

For those not familiar with GRN's business model, a visit to the company website provides a tantalizing overview of the breadth and depth (no pun intended) of its mining exploration projects. There are some very juicy ones amongst them - not the least being exposure to some of KIM's diamond interests at Ellendale as well as silver, gold and copper at Broken Hill.

GRN's Falcon exploration technology is simply the best around and IMO they have the pick of some of most exciting mining projects coming up this year. Definitely one to hold and top up with when the price dips below 50c in my view. As I said, I'm just annoyed that I couldn't free up some cash fast enough. Ah well, good luck to those who did!

I have a small holding in GRN so conduct your own research and form your own independent investment decisions.

R/Gupper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.