CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Timeto - It wasn't NEWS on Thursdays - t4p said CVI have had...

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Timeto - It wasn't NEWS on Thursdays - t4p said CVI have had some of their best spikes and runs on Thursdays and he gave some dates. (I'm not hunting the post out though....so that's my rough wording from memory.)

I tend to agree with what ironfost said last night - that the volume bought in options doesn't show that people selling fully paids were transferring to options......so my theiry is that perhaps we had a big seller who was hoping to plunge the price even lower, and got taken by surprise at the strength of support at 28c. Now if that big seller wants back in, he will hopefully have to pay more for the privelege!

Can't see enough value to sell heads at 28 to buy options at 23c right now - I'd hang onto the heads and wait for a better price variant. Main share price needs to keep moving upwards to make the options more attractive anyway - so anyone 'horse trading' would have been 200% certain the price was heading for blue skies.....but they haven't got as many options flushed out as they thought I'd say! (If that's what they were trying to achieve)
    Conspiracy theorists abound.
    Let's wait for good news and just have some normal price rises!!

Mr 4 million is almost certainly just a prop - or very naive!! Don't take too much notice of him.....probably martis trouble making!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.