EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Toppy, good day to you to. I am not an Aussie yet but will be...

1. 517 Posts.
    Toppy, good day to you to. I am not an Aussie yet but will be later this month. Thanks for the compliment, greatly appreciated. I am excited to be an Aussie after 5yrs or so living in Australia. Very exciting month ahead for me personally. It was lovely for you to call me an Aussie. Let's hope I am one from May onwards.

The people I have spoken to are a mixture of large investors, brokers, CEO's/ MD's etc. They all say the same thing. EGO is being run ???????. Will not comment any further. Then you would have concerns the same as me and others on here, I am sure of that. You seem a sensible, astute investor. DYOR and seek to be enlightened.

But most just sit on here and attack, criticise, belittle etc anyone who has an opinion different to them. I don't post because I am bored and want friends, I don't post because this is my only stock in fact I have many, most blue chip national and international and some specks. I post to share information that I actively seek, research and enquire about. Engage in discussion, isn't what this forum is about. Also one can learn a lot from some people who are a lot more knowledgeable than me.

I can't remove the board, I wish I could. I can do nothing but support if this eventuates or not, it's not up to me to do this. EGO isn't my life unlike some on here. We all have our own opinions, what will be will be. Anyway going away from this forum again it's effecting my chi. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.