EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

How's this scenario according to Wabbs, we are in good hands,...

1. 517 Posts.
    How's this scenario according to Wabbs, we are in good hands, great experienced board, drill well to be fixed, yeah great, debt repaid on time, yeah great. Then we drill our next hole being brought forward in 2016.

Where are we going to find cash for that! Oh sorry we have been progressing on farmin's now we all are going to be diluted (going from 100% cost 15 Mil now to ending up with 50%, smart move) and have the same drilling managers who blown it imo, plus along with the great consolidation factor. Can anyone apart from Wabbs and our dear top ender honestly believe any of us will ever see a profit. NO , NO and NO is my reality.

Seriously think about it! Our only hope is for someone to T/O us and put us all out of our misery. Well that's my take on this situation. Or maybe I should crawl back in my box as Toppy says, who obviously knows all about EGO and is a mover and shaker, than I am. I am no one just a very disappointed holder who believed only to being short changed.

Any way attack me as you do and always will continue to do, its fine by me. I feel like a celebrity to get so much attention, thank you boys, if only I had that attention at school, lol. At least I have realised this company is going nowhere fast and is a huge failure. Let's see who's right or wrong. One thing for sure is I will be out before you 2. Peace for all I say. Toppy passed my Aussie test 100%, now I am going to buy all your cattle farms lol. You still lose!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.