EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Looks like a T20 holder has had enough, page-39

1. 5,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Probably not Toppy, but I can and will express my frustrations. I am a shareholder with a substantial amount of money invested in this company. Under this board's watch the value of my investment has been greatly reduced.
    If you don't like my posts, you know what to do and please do it.

And Disturbed. No I do not want a Marshall reincarnation in announcements but read the announcement of 29Dec15 under the heading "Progress". All techical data has been recovered and interpreted.

Well what did the data reveal? That is all I am asking. Why the secrecy?
    Has the shareprice since the drill given a concise answer?

Does the data reveal the 53m of gas pay but it is going to be difficult to get it out?
    If that is not the case then bloody well announce it. Contingent resources is great to know but can it be commercial?
    Have a look at the contingent resources of TSV (29Nov15) but will the ROI determine if the Warro field will ever be a commercial reality?
    The increase in contingent resources hasn't done much. The market seems not to be interested.
    Announcements to the market have stated that if RGN-1 is successful then then it is planned to extend the RG plant by 5T/j per day or extend the life of the plant. The board has not changed that.

If RGN-1 has exceeded pre-drill expectations then convince the market and what were the real pre drill expectations by the board if the RG plant was only to be "tweaked" to 5T/j?

Brokers reports are strangely silent given the good news about RGN-1.

Contrary to what some here think, I really do wish for this company to succeed. I see the potential and of what could be and I do want a return on my investment which I have in parts held since 2000 but the board does not give me any great confidence that will occur any time soon.

Perhaps a little slow off the mark but at least the company has yesterday submitted a completion and testing environmental plan to the regulatory authority.
    Now when is the announcement coming as to when the equipment is to arrive and be on site to carry out the flow testing?

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.