IMM 0.00% 32.0¢ immutep limited

It is indeed. It was an especially strong night in OS markets,...

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    It is indeed.
    It was an especially strong night in OS markets, because some confidence was returned because of the Australian market funnily enough. Hopefully this leads to a few days a least of a sustained rally. From yahoo finance:

"The stock market got a big lift from a faraway place: Australia. The Dow Jones industrial average jumped 132 points Tuesday and all major indicators rose more than 1 percent as the Australian central bank's decision to raise interest rates boosted investor optimism about the global economy."

As mentioned before, as a trader, personally yesterday I learnt my lesson, I sold some of my PRR (50%) at 20.5c from a 19.5c entry, because I had a gym session and thought I'd "see if" my order got hit, then would buy them back at 19.5c

In the end, of course I couldn't, and bought PRRO at 18.5c and PRR at 21.5c
    So, lesson learned, I won't be making the same mistake twice.

Always happens to me, whenever I try and swing trade a stock I fundamentally like, I watch it trade between levels for a few times, and finally when I get time to try and follow, it spikes and I buy back higher.

Wouldn't it be great if we could just walk away for a few days, play with the kids, go about our days, and come back to see new highs, without the temptation to push that button...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $464.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9665 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 649 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.34am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.