CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

looks like another flat opening, page-10

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Now only 74 days to commissioning of the crushing plant.

James Crawford,

I agree with you. The opportune time for a takeover is prior to mining. Should such an offer eventuate,Wayne will have a strategy in mind.

Watching his forward planning over the years, it would be contrary to Wayne's normal practice not to have prepared well in advance for that eventuality.

My personal opinion is that Wayne brought on board the three disparate Chinese companies for that very purpose, to thwart a takeover.

There is the possibility that they could come to an arrangement for control but the evidence to date is of three separate entities going their own ways.

Looking at a takeover from the M@G angle, without the Chinese agreeing I see no prospect of success.

I have not ruled out a takeover but in my opinion it now has obsticales particularly with the Chinese. If M@G were the sole major shareholder, we would have a different story

CDU'S share price was $3 only a few months ago, It is in a much stronger position around the $4.50 plus mark making a takeover more expensive.

The attractiveness of Rocklands to the Chinese is its long mine life. Their philosophy is for long term benefits and CDU, with its already proven reserves and potential for further discoveries, meets their criteria.

Cdu needed them and they need the minerals and were prepared to pay premiums to the going share prices to secure an investment for years to come.

Should a takover offer lob, other parties other than M@G and the Chinese may get involved.

Interesting times ahead.
    =====================================I believe there wil be some very embarrassed journos and others and very happy shareholders when the first production starts and that's another day closer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.