CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi Downside,If you read this would you be able to give a snap...

1. 2,206 Posts.
    Hi Downside,

If you read this would you be able to give a snap shot of the main brokers involved in CDU trades today please.

Curious to see if one of the 3 cornerstone investors may have been active today.

Seems to be so much angst on the threads atm you'd think the sp was in free-fall! Holders posting like they are short the stock and CDU aren't doing anything right. Positioning themselves for more stock sub $3 and convinced the company will be taken for a song. What gives!

I know HC consists mainly of traders, all buying and selling based on chart signals and gut feel etc. But I just don't understand when the company is actually now at the development stage across so many fronts, how people suddenly get so down on their efforts.
    The proof will be there, one way or the other once ore starts running through the crusher/plant.
    Surely with all the negative rubbish thats been thrown at the company endlessly over the years people would at least now let them get on with the build and actual mining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.