FGR 1.89% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

looks like another good day, page-40

1. 15,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6849
    Hi Yowie.

I hope your having a good weekend, I also hope that your recent trading resulted in you recovering some of your loss from the OB's.

Sorry fellow holders that I haven't been posting much on FGR, I am still pretty pi$$ed that someone thought that one of my HC posts needed to be sent to a company director. Now that I have replied to the director, provided him with all the information that I used for the basis of that post. I feel that I can post again.

Now getting to your post Yowie, I just need to correct you on a few things,

Capital Raising
    FGR had $2.48mil as of 30th September,

since then the directors exercised the following options
    Peter 1.5 mil @ 9.2c = $138,000k (9th Oct)
    Craig 1.5 mil @ 9.2c = $138,000k (9th Oct)
    Criag 3.5 mil @ 9.2c = $322,000k (31st Oct)

FGR also have a fully underwritten loyalty Options - $388k (after costs) in the next few weeks

Total fund = $ 3.47mil

There are 2 sets of options that expire in Jan 250k @ 10c raising $25k and 250k @15c raising $37.5k

FYI new shareholders FGR total expenditure for FY 2017 was just under $4.4 Mil

If we see a similar QTR spend during Dec qtr as we have seen in the September QTR - $1.7mil
    FGR will still have $1.7mil for Jan QTR,

FGR are likely to expect a R&D refund in Jan relating to development work on BEST, Firestop ect, during FY17 - the company spent $1.21 mil we could see a refund of 47% = $568k

Based on the above it might be unlikely to see a CR, If a CR is coming this is my expected news flow that should be provided to market prior.

BEST Battery using the Ionic Liquid. hopefully this can achieve results above 50 wh / l currently 20 wh/l
    if FGR are successful in obtaining the CRC-P funding, ( I believe it will be VFD / BEST as they are the only projects that are not covered by the ARC hub graphene research program)
    Test work on FGR graphene in concrete,
    Firestop CSIRO certification.
    Maybe a sales agreement, the thermoplastic development looks fantastic.
    Current Stockpile of Graphite in WA.

WA production facilities.

The production units and the Emission control equipment are made by a company in WA.
    The items most likely to come from China will be the sonication screens, the sonication tower, sorting and bagging, washing and drying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $18.98K 369.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76438 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.