FGR 1.85% 5.3¢ first graphene limited

looks like another good day, page-51

1. 3,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    Ok,.

I am smelling what your stepping in..

It has been an interesting experience looking at fgr through your eyes and I appreciate your candid explanation yowie.

Curiouser..

It would be hindsight investment advice if he didn’t call it on the way up, and buy in when we were still at 10.. he put his money where his mouth is. I listened to his advice, and picked the top of 15c.. I sold into that and did great. AND am looking for an entry point when it heads back down..

I am still a big fan of fgr and the tech involved but watching stocks rise and fall for the last 2 years on expected news, (buy the rumour and sell the fact) by big instos has annoyed me no end. So I figured if you can’t beat em..

Looking at yowie’s Posts there is a certain amount of pessimism, and more realism, with some positives about fgr intermingled.. I will take some interesting details from yowie, in regards to strategy, and maybe make some $$ along the way..

If there is a CR on the way, sp will drop below it’s value before it is complete.. it will also be interesting to see if it is fully supported, as holders have already been slugged (by choice) with an options acceptance, (that I participated in, hence my held position below.)

Interesting times ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $34.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $13.35K 254.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 194671 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 176380 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.