BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

re: att ..tigerten /tone 0 toneO, Been doing some extensive...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    re: att ..tigerten /tone 0 toneO,

Been doing some extensive research myself, more out of positive feel than negative doubts etc.

*Can report:- re Director J Barr - ceased to be a Director of Batavia on or around 20th July, 2005.

* Can report:- I now have a 'feel' for who's been selling 'heavy' last day or so, and reckon I know who and why!

* As far as the 'common director' thing, appreciate and acknowledge your concerns, but again, I reckon I've nutted a lot more of the story out, and if I'm right, as I suspect I am, on the research to date, the 'real' losers,
    and 'only' losers, out of the recent 'uranium lease aquisitions' will prove to be the U.K.(majority) shareholders of Thor on the AIM, and indeed Thor, the company itself.
    Having said all of that, I hope to post all collected and relevant data either over the weekend, or at worst Monday avo. I need to do a few things first, and confirm some other pertinent details.
    I do have a vested interest in this, and I should say at this stage, nothings changed my original thoughts on potential ahead!
    Stay tuned!
    wrxsti

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.