AAU 12.5% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

looks like buying time again, page-14

1. 1,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Stephen118,

I really wouldn't want to see anyone led astray by anything I say, because I'm not an expert. Stocks have financial risks, micro-caps are even riskier, and micro-caps without adequate funding in a global financial crisis are bugs in search of a windshield.

I'd agree also that PGI's future is of course sensitive to production throughput and/or recovery rates relative to its fixed commitments. The news I've heard so far has encouraged me to think that they are at the very least holding their ground in that regard, and that further improvement is likely, although I admit to some...curiosity...as to the extent to which the latest coffer-enhancements were forced or voluntary.

I have to say though that I don't share your sense of urgency for their teeing up follow-on feed stocks of tailings. It would obviously be advantageous to extend the "mine" life, but even so I don't see why PGI couldn't leave that in abeyance for a year or two if they so wished. (btw, I'm intrigued that posters seem to be taking it for granted that it might be cost effective to ship tailings from South America. Loading, transport to a port, shipping, maybe canal fees, unloading...seems exxy... what am I missing?)

I can't stand mindless cheersquadding for stocks. Nonetheless, surely some degree of optimism is reasonable, when PGI is in production, the detectable issues SEEM to have been largely resolved, and the economics at nameplate are attractive.

I understand your waiting before making any boots 'n all commitments though. Each to his or her own.

Grav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $19.12K 6.266M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 52096822 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20905065 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.