AAU 12.5% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

looks like buying time again, page-17

1. 1,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    PGI is my biggest holding, I haven't sold any, and I don't intend to sell any as things stand. I still think that reprocessing high-grade tailings is like shooting fish in a barrel compared to the vagaries and costs of mining in-situ ore, so I have high hopes in the medium to long term. However, I think it would be too much to hope that ANY investment in the current environment is a slam dunk. Just look at Newcrest... We really need an improvement in sentiment toward gold, and, as I've said, the drivers are as much in force as ever for that imo, so... patience!

I think PGI has made massive progress in derisking, but even so, for the next, say, six months, I'm content to rate survival as success. Put it this way: PGI can do without any more headwinds for now, and nothing blows headwinds like a GFC.

Regarding future feedstocks, it may well be that negotiations are already advanced behind the scenes. If anything, PGI usually tends to have more irons in the fire than I expect, not less. It's hard to remember now, for example, that at one time their main focus was China.

"...lice freezing in the man's moustache on the bike..."

I'm beginning to think I must have led a sheltered life.

Grav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $19.12K 6.266M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 52096822 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20905065 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.