GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

looks like diggers and drillers are onto gxy

1. 13,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Sounds like GXY? ... arrived today via email

-----------------------------------------------------
    On 25 August, the clock started ticking on your
    chance to profit from an auto industry 'arms race'...

Here's Why The Rush For
    'Ravensthorpe Rock' Could
    Double Your Money By Year End

Dear Investor,

On 25th August, 2009, far away from the financial centres of London, Tokyo and New York, a deal was signed that could solve one of the biggest problems facing the global auto industry - and make a few lucky ground floor investors very rich...

The deal - between a small Aussie miner and a Chinese private equity firm - concerned a 14.3m ton rock deposit just off the Southern Highway at Ravensthorpe W.A.

As I'll explain in this letter, the market for this deposit - or, more specifically, the mineral contained within it—is on the cusp of a MASSIVE rise in demand.

Corporate giants like Mitsubishi, LG Group, Sumitomo, Ford, Nissan and BYD Auto are desperate to get their hands on it... industry analysts predict the rush to secure it could send the price of this mineral soaring by over 297% in coming years.

That would be a massive price squeeze ...

And on 25 August one tiny listed Australian miner secured A$130 million in private finance to begin developing its vital mineral resource.

If the next few months play out as I expect them to, this company could see an incredible rise in its fortunes...

And that's why I'm writing... because today you can pick up a stake in this firm for peanuts...

This stock is below $1.50... but for how long?

That's the urgent question you need to concern yourself with as a private investor.

You see, this is a niche story right now. News of the deal was broken on the Asian 'ABN newswire' - not many Aussie investors would have heard about it.

Take it from me: this is a "game changer" for the auto industry - it's not going to stay low-key for very long.

Interest is starting to build around this tiny Aussie firm, the "Ravensthorpe Rock" it's sitting on, and the pivotal position it occupies in the automobile industry, all of a sudden.

In the midst of the global financial crisis this small firm has been quietly and patiently conducting feasibility studies, arranging financing and evaluating project financials.

It looks very much like its planning is about to pay off...

Now the financing is in place, we're closer to finding out what this company's mineral resource is truly worth... I'm expecting this cracking little firm will now kick start Step Two of its plan into action.

From there on, my bet is that demand from the auto industry for this key mineral will push the share price higher and higher.

We're not there quite yet.

There are a few more ducks to line up, as I'll explain in a moment. But as an investor your window of opportunity is open now. Each $1.50 you put down today could be doubled - even tripled - in a matter of months...

If that kind of a return interests you, I advise you to drop everything and read this letter right now.

Because once this takes off, you could be priced out of the serious profits VERY quickly...

I'll tell you more about this small company in a moment. First let's take a look at just how monumental the rise in demand for this mineral will be...

Where the profits are in the 'clean car' revolution...

Why electric cars are the future...and how that could spell profits for you.

It's easy to dismiss electric cars as a fad, but the revolution is on its way...

* In May the Toyota Prius was the best-selling car in Japan.

* Nissan received a US$1.6 billion loan from the U.S Department of Energy to develop its new 'Leaf' electric car.

* Nissan wants to roll out 50,000 electric vehicles by 2010 and mass-produce them globally by 2012.

* China's BDY Auto will start selling its F3DM hybrid car to consumers this month.

* The US Department of Energy loaned Ford Motor Co. $5.9 billion to make plants in Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan and Ohio to produce fuel-efficient cars.

This will fuel a huge demand for lithium, and make owners of the resource extremely rich.

The time to buy your stake is now - before the market decides on the true value of this opportunity!
    Think how many cars are in the world right now. And then think how many cars there's going to be in ten years time when everyday Joes in China, India and even Russia can afford a family car or two. That's going to be a colossal amount of autos...

So imagine if every car built after 2010 contained engines entirely different than the one you find in your petrol powered car. Those engines—each and every one of them—each require one simple element to build.

Now imagine you own a significant quantity of that element that can be mined economically. Imagine you had already lined up the financing to mine it, process it, and ship it to a plant where you turn it into the vital ingredient needed by the new electric car industry.

What would that be like?

It would kick of a rush for this element the way Henry Ford's cars kicked off the oil rush in the last century.

That's the situation we're facing today...

The era of the fully petrol powered car is drawing to a close. It won't happen overnight. But you've probably seen the early warning signs already...Barrack Obama calling for 1 million electric cars on US roads by 2012...celebrities like Leonardo Di Caprio or Cameron Diaz driving their Toyota Prius hybrid cars...General Motors' throwing away its business on gas guzzlers. But this is only the beginning...

A technological 'arms race' is under way. Business Week has dubbed it "The Electric Car Battery War".

Right now, the world's key car manufacturers - Nissan, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Ford, Volkswagen - are piling millions into developing efficient, affordable electric powered cars.

It's fast developing into a sprint race to get to market first

And the key to victory?

Creating a cost-effective lithium ion battery.

Once perfected, it's going to herald a motoring revolution. Whether it's hybrid cars or fully electric cars, if the motor industry has its way, every new car will be battery powered in some way.

Toyota's Executive Vice President Masatami Takimoto even said he wants hybrid cars to account for 100% of the company's cars by 2020!!

Now, to make all those batteries you're going to need a hell of a lot of lithium.

And guess what? The "Ravensthorpe Rock" I mentioned earlier is a 4.3 million tonne deposit of lithium ore, waiting to be mined!

Here's why this investment should be a 'no brainer'...

A three-step strike on the Asian auto
    industry for maximum returns...

Instead of just pulling this ore out of the ground and selling it off to Nissan or Ford, this company's owners have bigger ambitions.

They've launched an audacious three-step plan to strike right at the heart of the Asian car industry for maximum returns.

If this plan pays off it will TREBLE the value of the Ravensthorpe project and turn the company into the world's fourth largest lithium carbonate producer!

And the great thing is you could see profits before an ounce of lithium comes out of the ground.

Right now the company's share price has hit a sweet spot. It's still selling at a serious discount (its market capital is way below of the value of the project) but its ambitious plans are fast becoming reality.

Pressure for a sudden spike is building. As the company ticks off stage after stage of its plan, the price looks more and more likely to keep on rising. Now is the time to learn more about this specific company and the entire new industry it's a part of. Don't delay.

Step One is already completed - your time is running out

The company has just overcome one of the biggest obstacles to its success.

On 25 August it announced it had received A$26 million in equity finance and A$130 million of debt finance from a Chinese private equity company to finance the second and third stages of the plan.

This is a HUGE achievement in today's economic climate. Now this is finalised, I honestly don't know how long it will be before institutional investors start piling in...

That's why if you want a slice of the action, you can't hang around. It is making considerable progress on its strategic plan.

Step Two is building the mine and the ore processing plant in Western Australia. Barring a total collapse in demand or another global crash, it should be on track.

But it's Step Three that is the real pearler. If the company achieves this it will be smack bang in the middle of the rush for lithium...

If this succeeds, you could sit back and watch your money double in a matter of months, perhaps weeks...

You see, once the ore is extracted and separated from the other rocks, it needs to be turned into something known as lithium carbonate.

The profits from selling lithium carbonate are much higher than the return from selling the ore alone. So in order to maximise its profits the company's CEO has taken a bold decision.

He wants to build a lithium carbonate processing plant right at the very heart of the world's emerging electric car industry...in Jiangsu, China.

Step Three could TRIPLE the value of the project

That's right - it's taking the lithium right to where demand is the strongest. It's a good place to be a supplier, don't you think? The company does. It's estimated doing this could TRIPLE the value of the project.

Imagine how that would affect this $1.50 share...

With the funding in place, the company's plan is fast becoming a reality. But it is still early enough that speculative investors stand to profit if they are willing to take a punt in exchange for the risk.

The risk, of course, is that the plan doesn't work. Or the financing falls through. Or something else. It could even be that the electric car industry never really makes it to the road.

But I don't think so. With demand for lithium set to explode in the next few years, this company's share price could ride the rise with the lithium price for the life of the mine...the next fifteen years!

And there's a good reason why...

Safe supplies of lithium on China's doorstep spell
    $85 million net cash each year for the next 15 years

The bulk of the world's lithium deposits are in South America - in particular, Bolivia.

Not only is this a long way from China, but there's also a high level of political risk in Bolivia. Bolivian President Evo Morales has already nationalised the country's gas and oil industry - reneging on contracts with foreign investors.

That's good news for our stable Aussie producer on China's doorstep. Returns on the mining alone are estimated to be $85 million net cash a year for the next 15 years...more if step three comes into play.

Just picture having this stock in your portfolio, rising year on year, watching the profits the build up as the auto industry 'revolution' takes hold...

I've laid out everything you need to know about this perfectly placed Aussie miner in the latest issue of Diggers and Drillers - Australia's premium resource investment newsletter.

You'll get the name, ticker symbol, entry price and realistic target price - along with an in depth account of the company's prospects over the months and years to come.

This really is a watershed moment for the auto industry. And this company gives you the best chance to get in on the ground floor.

So don't waste any more time.

It won't be long until mainstream investors are all over this like a rash. When that happens you'll be swiftly priced out of the action. Click through on the link below to get your hands on my full investment briefing now...

Click HERE to read the latest
    issue of Diggers and Drillers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.