GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

looks like diggers and drillers are onto gxy, page-18

1. 1,943 Posts.
    guild , a quick dig found this but like i said previously i reckon are tailenders/outsiders. But you never know .
    For now it's the BIG two , 1 Galaxy and 2 Orocobre
    EAGLE NICKEL LIMITED (ENL)
    QUARTERLY REPORT MARCH - JUNE 2009
    HIGHLIGHTS.
    The proposed Joint Venture with between Red River Resources Limited (ASX : RVR, “Red River Resources”) and Eagle Nickel Limited (ASX: ENL, “Eagle Nickel”) regarding the Hooley Well and Imagi Well Projects was approved by shareholders at a General Meeting on 4 June 2009. Lag sampling commenced immediately at Hooley Well to better understand and define potential target areas.
    A new exploration tenement E09/1645 has been applied for in the Murchison district covering ground that previously returned encouraging preliminary exploration results for lithium. The tenement is located in an area where geochemistry conducive to hosting lithium mineralisation exists and represents an exciting new Greenfield project for the company.
    NEW PROJECT – ELA 09/1645 (LITHIUM)
    It is anticipated that the demand for lithium will steadily increase in the future as the use of the metal surges with expected advances in high technology industries. Using published geochemical data from the Geological Survey of Western Australia, an anomalous lithium target zone was identified in the Murchison district. This is a grass roots exploration project that will be subjected to infill soil sampling to confirm the existence of past anomalous results and establish the scope of any anomaly as soon as the tenement is granted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.