NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

looks like fortune did favour the brave!!, page-5

1. ABK
    57 Posts.
    ahh good to see that 20500 has finally emerged from his long autumn hiatus!

and it seems 20500 lost none of the optimism for which he (she?) is famous on this forum - its good to see that some things never change!

i also note his english is now flawless.

the possibility has just occurred to me after reviewg 20500 post that Trust Defenders dominant purpose may be nothing other than to provide the mother of all distractions to NBS shareholders - still waiting/ hoping on the nexbis solution to deliver - and yet more endless blue sky for the directors to talk about.

My guess is TDef will prove another fizzer - im starting to wonder whether the companies problems are due to problems with their security technologies or rather is it more a case of poor quality personnel incapable of exploiting the companies strengths?

It seems that all of NBS problems over the past 2 years tally neatly within the timeframe that Mr Young has been at its helm.

Should Mr Young consider falling on his sword?

Somethings gotta give soon or else NBS will have no hope of raising more funds from the market as im sure its cashflow will require sometime over the next 12 - 18 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.