SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Looks like getting ready to break out, page-35

1. 932 Posts.
    Keep Digging Krisp

You are doing your best to become Hot Coppers most incorrect, inaccurate and uniformed poster.

Allow me to present some factual Technical Analysis

Your observations regarding RSI and MACD recently (as simply read of a basic chart) have tripped up on one simple issue - THEY HAVE BOTH FAILED to signify a trend reversal. So any trader armed with the basics in trading would understand that this is a big RED FLAG - or in simple terms stay well clear as uncertainty or trouble is in the wind.

Then there was you big Double Bottom call - Oh dear - better go back to the beginners class.

Descending Triangle Formation (as I enlightened you with on the weekend) - This played out yesterday. SGH broke through the 23cent support and minted new lows. As all good Technical Analysts will do, I shall wait for CONFIRMATION before declaring it as a solid move.

SGH's next technical level for clearance is now 23cents. Note this would require a solid close above 23cents. Any reversal off 23 cents will add weight to the CONFIRMATION of the descending triangle playing out - or in other words Capitulation may be around the corner.

If you want to see an accurate portrayal of the markets attitude towards SGH run an hourly Candlestick Chart for the last month. Each Bullish indicator has failed. Those with the Fear Of Missing Out, would do well to switch to the Fear Of Loosing Out in such a situation.

As I said on the weekend. Wait for confirmation of a bullish trend - don't invent one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.