CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

looks like it falling back , page-21

1. 18,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    Falling like a rock is an overstatement. It does not have enough buying support to beat the traders. This morning when I first checked there was a sell order for 1.5m at .032 and an indicative price of .028. 2 minutes later it had gone and the indicative price was .034.

Next time I checked there were more buy orders and the indicative price was .037. Then a sell order for 1,244,478 for .025 came in and the indicative price dropped to .035.

This seesawing went on until open. Since then there has been a lot of bots trading.They are playing their game so the price will go up and down a few points on a regular basis. I suggest there are a few ways to handle it.
    1. Ignore the fluctuations and just work on the closing price each day.
    2. Ignore it completely, hold for the long term if you are happy with the fundamentals.
    3. Join in the trading and compete with the bots.( Then it is a case of a human against a human operated robot)
    4. If the worry gets too much sell out.

I'm happy with the fundamentals and I'm holding and doing a little trading to build up the holding.I'm trying to use the bot trading to advantage,it's a challenge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.