CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

looks like it has bottomed, page-21

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    It looks like we're going to get an inside candle that is engulfed by yesterday's down candle. If price were to close higher tomorrow then we would have quite a bullish short term pattern evolving.

Yes. I do believe that the 3.6c hit at yesterday was the bottom. Touchwood.

There's a lot of "ifs" involved, but I believe the worst is probably now past us. We have had somewhat of a cleansing of the registry this week, and with some quite important news pieces on the horizon, and the promise of a rebound month in July, it seems as though the sentiment in this stock is finally starting to turn.

We might be held back from any significant upside until June is passed us, but the much improved market depth is perhaps a sign that any tax loss selling will be soaked up by the buyers at 3.8/3.9 cents.

Fundamentally, this stock does have its problems, just like any speculative stock out there. We all know that. Capital management and sovereign risk is the one thing that has really hampered this stock in the past 6 months. However, rumour has it that the BEE2 partner should give Conti some welcome support in the above two areas, and in my eyes this will significantly derisk the stock as a whole. The news on this matter is due quite soon, and could well be what propels CCC out of this rugged downtrend.

Dare I go on record for saying this, but I have been buying options in the 1.7c-2c region over the past two days, and I do believe that these could appreciate quite quickly in value over the next couple of months.

My one concern is consolidation, but I do believe that the news that is around the horizon should provide the much needed floor under the share price to support that psychological "higher price" for the stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.