AXE 0.00% 36.0¢ archer materials limited

Hey Shimmer. Its was the Germans who were interested."Archer is...

1. 1,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Hey Shimmer.

Its was the Germans who were interested.

"Archer is close to finalising a commercial arrangement with a German graphite company to conduct metallurgical test work and act as an independent expert."

On another note, drilling on Campoona should have began back at the start of May and would have only taken 3-4 weeks, which covers something like 2500m of RC aircore drilling to get a 100m/20m hole spacing.

The next drilling after that will most likely take another 8-10 weeks which is around 3000m with some been diamond drilling. I expect JORC to happen a few months after that, with early 2013 at the latest. (last report suggested march 2013 however think that is conservative)

The potential area to drill is massive and the company is focusing on a JORC which will provide the company with enough resources to mine roughly 250,000tpa which will produce around 30,000t of graphite concentrate. Which should cover more than ten years of production supply.

During this time its envisage that the full resources will be drilled and JORC.

There is going to be opportunity's to trade these graphite stocks in the next 5 years however for me its about which one of these can get into production quickly, efficiently and without damaging shareholder wealth along the way. I feel Archer is in a good positions with management focused on realistic goals and time frames.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $91.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.5¢ $31.70K 87.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 31517 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 9113 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.