AXE 0.00% 27.0¢ archer materials limited

looks like it wants to go higher !!, page-4

1. 7,432 Posts.
    been pondering,vincenski whether syr trading halt brought some day/T3 traders into AXE in last 2 days increasing buying pressure? ie they haven't sold/taken profits..yet.

thanks for the "pick" praise yesterday,vince but it was just basic resistance spotting. See today's chart post by mustahi [?].

Anyway on that chart chat I wouldn't like to see a retrace to close the 21/22 gap because I reckon such a move would take AXE further into the mid/high teens 15/18 cents.
    Then again as a sold outerer such a price would be encouraging of my buying back in but I wonder how existing holders would react/feel?

Anyhow AXE is drilling.There's further Metalurgy findings imminent to announce and AXE has no upcoming financing issues so AXE is a "goer" WHEN this Euro Greek/Spain/Italy/Ireland Scxhmozzlke is got over.

Vince from completely Left Field I personally "predict" the UK is next for difficulties.Why? the dang Olympics.

imho the Olympics always cause Budget BlowOuts.Austerity Hangovers in host countries for years afterwards."Jeez we didn't think they'd cost that much" sorta thing from even the week after.

Anyway they may showcase Graphite Pole Jumping or some dang graphite use that will bring the pilgrims to Mammon buying AXE,hey?

watching developments.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $33.60K 124.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20299 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 29999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.