CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

looks like its been joshed, page-36

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I am prepared for anything as always Sabrecat with core + trading stock, tho like Macca, am a bit light on the latter atm, so look forward to whatever our Sire does short term. But am now more focused on the coming resource upgrades indicated after thousands of core samples finally analysed and currently being crunched in the spreadsheet; the AGM in 15 trading days to check the body language; and the impending start of production and earnings stream for the first time in the Jungle King's history.

Its all time frames aint it. Keen watch too on H's next update now pending and taking the hint from GT's new oppies struck at 5 bucks. He aint in it for nothing. Am surprised u pay such little attention to the realities of emerging production. About 10 million shares volume last few days (8% of share cap) would suggest some bigger fish are already re-rating for such.

200 dma logscale was sliced thru 184+. That was my first techno call on break thru 192 and gungho. 185 - 325 is a "neutral zone", so unless u can talk it down from here it will prob abc sideways inside that zone to complete its "correction" before next launch from the IH+S platform to another marker buoy beyond. Techno minder however cites poss rolling correction in play instead ... watch this space if so. I guess depends on yr E-count? My E equals mc squared when it comes to critical mass and my starter PE now at 10 cos of double the oxides haha. Surprised u cant see it (?) But if it falls back first, yeah, reckon I will be keen to net it with Macca at a pivot not too far below. Might have time.

Takes a bit of time for the global boys to digest reports and act and its only T+1 from this latest classic. The more I digest it the more sleepless in excitement ... do u read reports or just react to charts like most? Do u understand its significance and yet cited as so hohum. Wonder what other such "hohum" we are gonna be delighted with from now on with only 3 weeks assay turn-around now established for the 12 mill bucks p.a. drilling program underway?

5 years separate exploration JV at 12 mill bucks pa, 70% HNC's expense. Guess they need so long to do justice to the HUGE mineralised strike of the Jungle mostly under cover ... prev cited as a Zambian Copper Belt lookalike! Not too many of those in Oz. This is prob the only one I know about. Thats why we are getting the great primary Cobalt grades. Putting things in perspective, that latest 100m hole on Cobalt ALONE is like a 3 lb/tonne U-hit ... yet its a flyer on LEAD alone as well. Check the paydirt value and at open-cut depth! Globally significant resource means globally significant players now methinks. Time Larry got onto this one for his yank followers ... he's always on the lookout for global emerging producers moving from 1% IGV to 10% IGV with production phase.

Timing timing timing he cried. So lets be nimble and lets be quick and lets stay ahead of the candlesticks hey ? 'Course an investor looking for fundamentals evolution of an emerging mining house couldnt give a shiite about the short term candlesticks or your Bollingers. He would only wanna know how to get set for size asap from here on cos 350 mill market cap is PEANUTS for a global fundie or predator.

So every time u sell now ask how u will get them back in worthwhile fashion ... primary third is in play now for mine any way I look at it ..... and then u might lose sleep over a "what iff" a shark bites yr shorts off when u wake to a trading halt. Aggressive consolidation going on in resources sector atm and the Jungle King is now a prime candidate ...

.... So praise Zeus we have blitzkrieged to a higher starting platform while they are napping and hope to high Olympus that whoever are taking them off the table lately are FRIENDLIES, or else we may not get our chance to reach the Grail in 2009 like my astrologer said 4 years ago haha.

So yeah, we may try to play a bit of chess or throw the cat amongst the chooks a bit next and see what happens. Depends on what yr aspirations are. ALL part of the reward / risk from here .... exciting aint it.

IMBOOC

PS lets see, DJIA green tonite with a "job" being done on gold to push up thru the 12800+ line and move megabear C-2 into another gear ... textbook. The yanks are talking new bull again ... u know what I mean haha. Interesting day again tonmorrow ... but its always so when u sit on the edge of the matrix looking in.

Its all personal opinion as always dont forget ... and Oz is playing Ghana in a Sydney friendly nite after the AGM !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.