SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

looks like its gonna break very soon, page-10

1. 56 Posts.
    Ahhhh..thanks Epitanman, went down a treat!:) I know re Sibex drink etc. Would love it bedded down completely though-its really the last piece of the puzzle in regards to the fundamental solidarity/earnings capacity of the company is all. But after that Sola-Cola and whiskey (and reassurance re delay in timelines) i am happy

I too am very positive re outlook. 50c by end of week, $3 by AGM is my bet. And Spicer69 will still be waiting for his 40c hehehe(no offence Spicer69-i do remember your 21.7c ave!:)

PS-re vodka and russian brides-hahaha. Know the real story ie Peter Stedwell chief exec at listed Travelshop-company on the way down even before 9/11, nearly buying other buisnesses but not finalising by due diligence dates etc, buying Solagran(Vagif and Dennis already on board-in process of Phase 2 Ropren trials) which was already an Australian company(but not listed) then changing name as listed company to Solagran. What i dont know is how Travelshop found Solagran.

I know what youre going to say- lots of vodka and Russian babes:), but seriously, anyone know?

PPS Gotta say, so glad to be on, its going to be a great and exciting year!!!:) Dont think im alone either...(cut and paste-thx na$a)

http://www.valutech.com.au/pages/Biotech2007.html

Biotechnology Optimism Index
    (an index of shareholders expectations)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.