SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

looks like its gonna break very soon, page-6

1. 2,176 Posts.
    yeah dammit....

quoting from another forum......funny still

Wouldn't it be nice to find out it CURES a few common bad diseases and got some big TV exposure......then we could see the 10 year graph looking like a big bowl...................so we have something to put all those profits into, lol.

Anyway here's the story I heard about how they got started.

When they just started, and were called Travelshop, one of the directrors was over in Russia sorting out the new booming USSR side of the travel business, just after 9/11 happened and the s/p was skydiving because no-one wanted to travel.
    Lamenting the company's severe troubles and sitting in a bar getting sloshed on vodka, he struck up a conversation with an equaly sloshed Russian scientist, who was lamenting the countries troubles and the useless government, and also the fate of the research he was working on, due to the fact the govt. was more interested in other things at the time.
    Anyway after a great night out with more booze and a couple of Russian spunks, they swapped numbers and kept in touch.
    A few months later the directors were in a pub getting sloshed and lamenting the rapidly dying Travelshop, when he started talking about the Russian trip and his mate over there, and his research, when in a haze of booze fueled discussion they had commited themselves to sell Travelshop, go to Russia, drink lots of vodka, meet lots of Russian babes and catch up with this Russian scientist to see what coud be done about his predicament.
    After a few weeks there they had managed to convince Russian officials, with bottles of vodka and Russian babes, that the only way to make any use of this research was to let a private company in on the act, papers were signed, patents applied for and here we are today, sitting on what is potentialy a huge company.

I think I was drunk on vodka when I heard this story but I think I got it right...............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.