XJO 3.70% 7,649.6 s&p/asx 200

looks like its over

1. 10,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1445
    XJO futures off about 80, where off about 110 slightly before the close.

US markets and FTSE have clearly shown the direction they want to take and this new direction has come without an immediate change in underlying fundamentals only investor phycology – for now

The Aussie market has been growing and contracting in a growth spiral since the 1987 crash and all the major points have worked out mathematically from this source. In the past all the margin of errors have been <1%, however, unfortunately this margin of error was 1.13%, but still very remarkable seeing that both the price and time came together at this one point and now its all flopped.

US markets missed their mathematical targets by 0.27% and busted the support figures I gave last night. You can see how this maths has provided a point of force for the whole bull campaign:

I would expect US markets to find their feet again soon, but that high should not be taken out for a long long time. And naturally we can only be certain that it is all over after a period of time has elapsed.

To all my critic's and doubters, sure I have made plenty of wrong calls, but I have kept studying, kept innovating and kept improving. In the end I nailed the bit.ch, not with a guess, not with technical indicators, not even with a chart all of which could let me down in the future, but I did it with sound mathematical principles that have proven itself over the last 20 years on the All Ord’s.

Never again for the All Ord’s will I have to guess where a major top or bottom will be, I now know and can keep that for the rest of my life, such a small price the last year of pain has been.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.