CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

looks like its starting to make a rally, page-12

1. 487 Posts.
    Agreed 57 and NT, two of the few stocks on my watchlist not being hit again today are, yup, you guessed it, cfe and cfeo, which look like they are going to test new highs lol.

I bought in at 66.5 and 67 after FIRB approval and agreement signing because I believed gains to be extremely likely and I sold out of TMR to do so. Well, I have taken some of these profits at 74.5 today to re-enter TMR which is just too tempting at these prices albeit a lot riskier, but I still retain a large percentage holding of CFE, a lot bigger now than when I first bought in thanks to leveraged profits. CFE always seems to come through when I need it.

I still maintain CFE to be an excellent haven in current conditions IMUIO with potential gains to 80+ in the forseeable future, and from then on a solid long term investment. However, I am not above selling out if OX drops to below $2, rio etc and CFE holds value or gains further. I am becoming more and more a trader whereas I wanted to be an investor hmmm...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.