KOR 0.00% 0.7¢ korab resources limited

looks like its time for another run, page-36

1. 17,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 917
    Ya dreaming again ,,, the mag battery is a decades away .

Bloomberg
    "Clean-energy visionaries have long argued that the world needs a better battery capable of selling skeptical consumers on electric cars and running the grid on renewable power. And yet the battery of the future—at least for the coming decade—will almost certainly be the battery of the past.

The humble lithium-ion battery has built up such a commanding lead in the market that competing technologies may struggle to catch up. That lead will only widen as a wave of planned new lithium-ion factories comes online in the next five years."

Even if they make a breakthrough in the next five years Lithium wont be disrupted for anther 10 years after that imo.

Bloomberg
    “It’s a very versatile technology, so every time it gets cheaper, that opens up more demand segments for it,’’ said Logan Goldie-Scot, head of energy storage research at BloombergNEF. Lithium-ion battery pack prices, which averaged $1,160 per kilowatt hour in 2010, reached $176 per kWh last year and could drop below $100 in 2024, according to BloombergNEF. The continuing drop in prices combined with improved performance will likely open new markets."

KOR will only be selling magnesite for the refractory industry if it ever gets its act together ,,its had about 5 shots at it so far so i wouldnt hold my breath ....wheres that bottle of single malt you owe me ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.569M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $172 24.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 377256 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.