CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

No mate. I know nothing but what can happen with companies while...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    No mate. I know nothing but what can happen with companies while in liquidation and/or looking for some outside interests and getting it all for just a small and short song and perhaps a small bag of hot chips, is amazing.

All of that of course under the very eyes of our Regulators, (Useless at best) and our Politicians, or Legislators as they prefer to be called as it give them more of a personal kick with their egos.

Now wait a minute my friends, and think about at how many times have I stated in the past that someone with overseas interests and hidden behind a two dollar shelf company in a place that no one will ever know, will end up with this company while I was laughed at by many.??

Like I said before, beans counters seems to know more about this things much much more than all the Geos and all the would be if they could be Geos too.

The time of reckoning will soon be upon us.......................rest assured of that. And guess what.

I wonder if any will come out at that time telling me that I was right...........................Too much to ask perhaps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.