CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

looks like liquidation, page-14

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Great response to my post papamancur.

Anyone willing to remove the rosed coloured glasses would have been able to see where this company was heading to, let alone the Chinese, as per usual, coming in and then take full control of the dog with two dicks. Perhaps the dog had two dicks as dear old uncle Wayno was telling us, but he never told us that it had no balls as it was fixed up at birth thus reducing him to just a very weak whimper. The only ones not been able to see that were those rampers which I called them Baseless on more that one occasions with the results of getting moderated. Bad move IMHO as some of the unsuspecting and blind followers ended up in serious trouble which we all know how.
    What gets to me now is that none of these promoters ( one of them in particular which was constantly telling others to buy shares, while he wasn't buying any himself/herself as he constantly stated that his average was only of about 20 cents per share... How could that be I really don't know), are coming out today to at least admit that they stuffed up real bad and even offer a very small apology to the ones which have been sent to the poor house or having to repay some big loans back. All of this of course while someone walked away with his/their saddlebags full of gold. SHAME on them that is all I have to say. Yet shame IMO is only felt by someone which have conscience....PERIOD.!!

As for this part: ""(I asked questions about Uncle Wayne and in his son's role in the company and the value thereof, as a response I got telephone calls to my professional address and the callers said to my secretary to let me know that they knew who I was and where I lived and what I did etc so someone either in he company or one of their stooges had tracked me down and implicitly threatened me.)""
    I really am sorry that someone even took the time to find out who you were and then threatened you. How low can one get. That goes to show you to what extent some of these people would do for the Lazy almighty dollar. IMHO, that is the white shoes brigade at work. It is also my own personal opinion that when money is involved, they would even be willing to sell their mother to make a dollar, and that is definitely not for me. If it was me in your position, I would have immediately got in touch with the Police to investigate and see and find out who was the one/ones behind it all..

But let me tell you that I believe in Karma and I am sure that someone eventually will call the shots. Let's hope that ASIC will fall or follow for the request and that they eventually do the investigation proposed by the Liquidator/Administrator, or that they will fund the work for the Administrator/Liquidator to do it themselves. IT would be nice to see what will happen and if any of those famous baseless rampers will get drawn in it too. Can't wait.

Good luck my friend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.