CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi Buddy, I've probably told you this before but it goes with...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Hi Buddy, I've probably told you this before but it goes with what your observations about unusual corporate activities etc were: at various annual meetings and in these forums I asked questions about Uncle Wayne and in his son's role in the company and the value thereof, as a response I got telephone calls to my professional address and the callers said to my secretary to let me know that they knew who I was and where I lived and what I did etc so someone either in he company or one of their stooges had tracked me down and implicitly threatened me. Nothing adverse happened but it goes with what you have said that some people associated with CDU have had vested interests to protect the management and didn't like criticism or questions being asked of uncle Wayne and his CV. ( for example I once asked him at a general meeting to tell the meeting what projects he actually had taken from discovery to production and I was summarily dismissed by Uncle Wayne as being a trivial question and was told that his record stood for itself and he moved on to the next question. (and avoided my hand for other questions from that point on.).
    The only positive I can get from CDU is one hopefully now has a heightened appreciation of when management piss on your back and tell you it's raining then it's time to get the hell out of there. Also not to believe drilling results and spacings such as those put forward by Uncle Wayne over the years .
    All the best Buddy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.