PEK 2.56% 19.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Tretch - as usual a nicely measured response to the thread and...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Tretch - as usual a nicely measured response to the thread and posts that have infiltrated PEK of late. I do find it a little humorous when I see responses to LTL's post, who I have on ignore and see the same thing being repeated time after time from our regular posters/experts.

With regards to PEK's share price and the continuing assumption that we are headed for a "cheap" cap raise in the very near future... I'm not so sure. There will most certainly be one - but the question remains - when?? In the next month?? two months?? mid year??? - I'm thinking mid year, just before the end of financial year. Don't ask me why then, just an inclination.

I, like everyone else, (except those buying in now), am very disappointed with the current share price. In the building of my 20/20 hindsight machine, I sold at the high of 93 on PEK's first run, then bought back in around the low 20's and sold again at 63... made an absolute shite load!!! - well that's the hindsight :) the reality is I still hold (bugger I say quietly to myself). But - that's my choice and I have to live with it or sell at a loss - which is something I am very reticent to do.
    So, I'm going to hold for the long (long) term. The reason. I just learnt a valuable lesson from another stock I hold. A few years ago, around the same time I bought PEK, I bought this little explorer (at good price) which nearly doubled in quick time. Held onto it (when I really should have sold), it got absolutely caned along with the rest of the spec market ended up sitting on a paper loss of 70%. Have held the stock thinking no point in selling at that sort of loss. In the last month the little explorer has now improved so much I am sitting on a healthy profit again.

Swings and roundabouts. It's life - not just a good wine.

PEK is a very strong resource - we all agree on that. There are questions over management - as there should be after the last couple of raisings. But - I think the future is pretty bright... we just need someone to operate the dimmer switch and turn it to the bright side. If, and this a big IF, we need someone else at the helm, then so be it. But I feel that, until there is a conscious shift in the market place with regards to REE's, there is not much anyone can do to change what has become the status quo (not the band Tretch).

So - sorry this was a long winded post, but as I don't post often too bad :)

Good luck to all and I hope PEK does come good for all our sakes and we can have that drink at the raffles. By the way - if we are going to be drinking there - we need PEK to hit $1 - beer is so bloody expensive in this state!!!

Cheers,
    Jmcgoo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $50.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $30.80K 155.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 414238 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.