AJX 4.35% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

I question these roadshows. There has been no support from...

1. 9,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    I question these roadshows. There has been no support from brokers during or since the roadshow. As mentioned before, I attended a presentation at a brokers office. I was the only investor/shareholder there. There was a few client advisors/brokers who attended who new nothing about the company and were in a hurry to get back to their desks. I myself, was very impressed. Rezos is a well credentialed and impressive Executive Chairman who is the largest shareholder in AJX with real skin in the game. He has an established track record of building up tech companies and selling them for big bucks. He is very confident that this will be his biggest yet. But apparently the brokers from these roadshows either don't care or uninterested. There was a similar result from last years roadshow. There was no resultant buying whatsoever.

Maybe, the poor support is because of AJX 's relationship with a small and virtually unheard of Adelaide broker. Maybe if they had a bigger and more mainstream broker behind them there would be more support.

Oversubscribed placements and SPP's mean nothing.

Anyway, I think going forward Alexium should save their money and rely on whisper campaigns and BRR interviews.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.2K 199.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4732035 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 136955 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.