AJX 4.35% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Rightly said Tulip. You don't buy this stock to sell it...

1. 2,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Rightly said Tulip. You don't buy this stock to sell it tomorrow, Rome certainly wasn't built over night.

I continue to be harsh and try to question my buying motives but at the end of the day, I'm happy with my purchase. This is fairly valued at the moment. I have 66% of my portfolio in this company.

The main thing that really gets me going about this stock is the amount of coin the US (and other western nations) spends on military. Forget about productive investing by governments anymore, everyone just wants to build their military and invest in it.

Our products are more effective, more durable and cheaper than anything else in the market and by a long long stretch. I have no doubt in my mind that the US military will want Alexiums products, its just a matter of when they sign on the dotted line.

Not only this but there is a lot of industrial attention on the products. This isn't just a one trick pony - no competition and in a niche market with multiple targets.

Even if there is a recession, the military and other industrial sectors wont stop investing in products that add cost and efficacy benefits and which are safer.

I'm going out on a limb and saying, in the future this company could well prove to be recession resistant. Just look at Dow during WW2 - worst case scenario.

I'd love it if someone could please tell me what I'm missing here? I encourage it. Sales process just started, wont be too long until the ball drops and the party gets started.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.2K 199.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4732035 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 136955 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.