AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

looks like pain before gain, page-17

1. 2,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Hi Silu

Would be interesting if you can expand on your experiences dealing with getting deals done with the military?

I think this is a little different. Alexiums products were initially designed by the US defense force - they still have relations and ties here.

Furthermore a recent announcement is encouraging - "Alexium Government Solutions (AGS) has submitted two candidate fabrics in response to an invitation by the U.S. Marine Corps (USMC)"

They want what Alexium offers: "Seeking overall similar durability and protection as the current MCCUU, the key performance requirement for the USMC is 40 minutes or less dry out time."

It's just a matter of time I think until a deal is done. The US military should already be familiar with Alexiums products as they designed them and have invested millions in them..

Just thinking about it, why would they have gotten rid of the product in the first place if it adds value? thats what I dont understand (could be a risk). Any thoughts people?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $500 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3023733 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 185205 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.