AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

looks like pain before gain, page-5

1. 2,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Hi lefevere

Your points are warranted.

Rezo's might be the majority shareholder but did he pay for his shares or get them for free? there is a difference? has he put his toe in the water and bought any on market? (like most directors, I doubt it). Participating in SSP is a good step to build shareholder confidence but if you truly believe, why not buy on market?

What impresses me most about Rezo's is that he doesnt take an extortionate salary like most directors would. He wants to see this baby grow. Also, he conducts little capital raisings and not massive shareholder diluting ones.

I dare say that there are some institutions following this but they are waiting for concrete evidence that our product will generate sales. At the moment, they have only just started this process so I wouldnt go out and sell just yet.

I'm sure many many investors are skeptical that the product will even get off the ground. These guys need to build brand awareness which takes time. Then sales will be second to this.

The products work but still, there is little evidence of sales contracts on the board. I'm in this because i know how quickly it can take off when it happens.

At the end of the day, this stock could trade back at a market cap of 20 mil very easily (30 millon currently). Any lower than this and its a bargain for whats going on.

What indications did you get from Rezo's about sales contracts? apart from developing products (I dont care about this), what did he mention specifically about potential sales contracts... did he give any indication/ clear evidence around this point because this is what we should all be focusing on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $500 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3023733 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 185205 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.