AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

looks like selling has stopped, page-2

1. 2,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 953
    ACS sent their samples off from their Katanning vanadium project on 28 March and have released the results today. YRR sent their's off 11 March so results can't be too far away now.

Have a look at how ACS produce a detailed report then go back to the results of YRR's last drilling programme and compare the difference in quality. I raised this issue at the GPN agm last year and was told management would soon release a more detailed report, though as usual they didn't honour their word.

Maybe this time they will get it right and start working for all shareholders. Enough of the games.

By the way ACS results are not in the same league as Gabinintha yet the sp is up around 17%. A good quality report with ok results will do better than great results with little detail. I mentioned on the GPN thread under the heading 'worst company' that GPN (same applies here) is ok but it's the management that is crook. This is what I was referring to. Higher quality reporting equals confidence in the board of a company. Trouble is, this management have tried to keep a low profile while they were giving away the family silver.

Maybe now their friends have most of the company the board will start to do the right thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $86.22K 5.449M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 10699611 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 6185675 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.