EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

I don't really have one, other than stirring the pot with people...

1. 644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    I don't really have one, other than stirring the pot with people that come on here to bait. My memory of said poster was them turning up on various MC stocks at times of poor performance with broad sweeping, and negatively inclined comments, and not much depth to them. Anyone can make that sort of commentary.
    Please define "on the money" for me, as the only time they've actually made a price prediction was saying we're at fair value when we were in the mid $0.40s..?
    Tbh after a while of the same type of post I start glazing over people than reading in detail, so maybe I missed some other predictions in the past? But anyone can say this is going down and then turn up months later when it does. What was the justification? That is, other than that the company has it out for him, and there's some bogus legal issue so he can't talk about it, but he can mention it. LOL.

I also don't recall saying we're going back to $0.35+ because we had a management reshuffle? In fact I said I have personal mistrust in Sonny at the helm (equal powers to acting CEO), and sold off some of my shares for hopefully greener pastures.
    I'll admit that THC has failed to deliver on what it's promised, hence my loss of confidence and partial sell down. But the last time this guy turned up here, we were still looking like we could achieve targets, and had reason for the "blue skies ahead" mentality. So again, I'm not going to accept someone who in the most general of statements has said we're going down (though also at fair value?) and pat him on the back for it 6 months later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.