CF1 16.7% 2.8¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Looks Like Sentry is Gone, page-40

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I agree with all of these points. Surely Sentry disengagement would have to be announced by name too.

The only thing that has me scratching my head is the whole "view that a legally binding agreement would be entered into by the Company" in the announcement.

None of the SOU's/MOU's/HOA's etc. have been legally binding if I'm not mistaken.
    This would surely mean that someone like AMP/Commbank etc can't be considered to be the subject of this announcement.
    We haven't provided them with a trial so why would we be in talks to secure a legally binding agreement.

What's left is either Sentry backing out of the deal or NAB not wanting to roll out a pilot program after indicating on Monday/Tuesday it would go ahead (hence the trading halt).

Honestly, one of the odder announcements to receive after a company setting a trading halt.

I also don't subscribe to the fact that the deal's off. Whatever deal this might have been.
    That's not how anybody does business. Like literally nobody.
    Surely there'll be back and forth until middle ground is reached.
    Maybe we just jumped the gun a little bit in announcing a halt.
    Classic IAM.

Can't wait to hear an explanation of all this at the roadshow.

Agree with the masses. Better be some pretty bloody good catering at this thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.004(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $2.878K 102.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 389112 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.