AOE 0.00% $4.68 arrow energy limited

looks like shell takeover still on, page-19

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    White Ele,

It happens that I do not agree with your comments. Because, while all this is going on, as you wrote, we also have an offer on the table in black and white that has not been reviewed nor lowered by the T/O offering party. As a matter of fact, some big honcho in Shell made it official not so long ago, that Shell has no intention whatsoever in retreating from its offer bid.

So, as such, the sp should not be retreating one single cents from the offer, but possibly even increase as a result of the confirmation.

Instead, and it is quite obvious by everyone who can read, the manipulation of the sp has been going on and increased accrdingly, while it is also gathering pace.

That to me says that someone is trying to push nervous nellies shareholders into selling their holding with a view that the manipulator will gain a higher percentage for when the time will come that the votes are to be counted. Now, if the Directors were worth their salt, they should come out in the open and warn us in what is going on and tell us if the offer is too low as well. I have seen that (Directors warning its shareholder) happen before, while here we hear nothing.

To me, that says two things:

1) The directors simply don't give a hoot and have no intention of doing what they are supposed to be doing to protect their shareholders, or

2) Shell has got something over the Directors and they have been forced to play the game the way Shell wants them to do.

I know that these are only speculations but, if the silence is continuing from our Board, speculations will also continue to raise. After all, we are talking about our own investments here. And possibly the dreams from some investors that they were going to make a real motza out of this one and getting them out of the house mortgage as well, have now been totally shattered. Are we not..??

I can assure you that I do not fall within that category, but I am sure that someone out there is.

My thoughts and please DYOR.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.