CUE 0.00% 10.5¢ cue energy resources limited

Careful Shrewde Though CUE is holding up well, we are not immune...

1. 6,029 Posts.
    Careful Shrewde

Though CUE is holding up well, we are not immune from global events.

CUE is holding like a rock as it has done on a couple of shocking market days, wouldn't want to bragg yet and bring bad Karma

If oil price & sharemarkets tank on Dubai fears , HZN could tank taking CUE with it

Having said that we are currently undervalued ( I think the SP should be 28 ish now) and should prove resiliant

In regard to your comment re MEO shareholders crossing over to CUE, I would say the majority of speculators have gone long ago. The ones that have stayed ( Such as myself) have stayed due to the strength of the proven assets and current cashflows

Artemis/Caterina just add a bit of speccy upside

I think your comments in regard to the MEO shareholders can be a bit harsh.
    Yes there is a lot of speculators hoping for the big one.
    Yes there are holders who probably dont understand the full risk of such a volitile stock trading on emotion rather than proven assets / reserves

But I think the non insto investors have been kicked in the guts by the Insto's and management who have taken decisions that have taken decisions that have allowed the SP to be thrown round like a rag doll

Either way I personally dont like seeing peoples hard earned being stripped as it is over there today

I see they are blaming Dubai, but the volumes and downward pressure on the stock are way at of wack with comparable small caps. Looks to me like a potential break in the SP

Anyway - heres hoping CUE stays strong and goes forwrd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.388K 22.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 105847 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 918162 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.