NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

thy,>You dont get itLet's not go there... We shall see who gets...

1. 385 Posts.
    thy,

>You dont get it

Let's not go there... We shall see who gets what in this game in due cause.

>Most investors would have sold out during the big down turn.
    They would have sold to whom? I always thought there is a buyer for each seller. You bought 10s of millions yourself. So what's the problem?

>Starr knows what hes doing, has the right timing and thinks he can afford it.

Let me see. I look at the first announcement which is full of hate and personal attacks against the CEO and a director. I check the second announcement which is full of false claims and ridiculous financial figures backed up by words like "paltry" and false and misleading terms like "revenue" and "gross profit".Add to that "hostile" and shake it up.
    Then come here again and back up your claim that Starr knows hat he's doing.

>I do feel so many are selling into his arms

As you said... That's just something you feel. It isn't backed up by anything. There is no indication that Starr is the one buying. Even if you add ALL shares traded for the last 6 months, you will only get a 3.3 billion. In other words your ever so clever Starr would need a very long reaching arm. It's just not happening. Starr is not buying. Those selling are selling to whoever wants to get in for an easy ride back to 7 if the takeover is accepted and much more once it's voted down.

>Myself I scooped up 10s of millions when they were much lower than even todays close.

You should be happy that you pretty much more than doubled your money if this takeover comes true. If you really did buy 10s of millions at say 3 or even 2, then your would have averaged down even the most horrible price you may have paid for your MUL shares.

And for the record, I was around when MUL started to move. We do share a common history and I hope you find a way out of your ever increasing frustration.

Enjoy the weekend. There's plenty of action pending. Another week has gone and we are moving ever closer to the final.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.