CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Your right in saying 29K is certainly a small home loan, I think...

1. 980 Posts.
    Your right in saying 29K is certainly a small home loan, I think the average home loan these days would have to be around 300k, but don't hold me to this.

Talking about our parents day, in 1980 my parents bought a block of land less than a k from the beach at Mooloolabah on the Sunshine Coast and paid $19,000, I can't remember the cost of the house itself but I know you would be lucky to get the pool in the back yard for that these days.

Hibba I'm sure in time we'll be reflecting on all of this (UCG/Carbon Energy etc...) in the same way in years to come.

I heard some guy on the radio today making some statement about what goes up must come down and while this maybe true at times and in cirtain instances, I had to chuckle because when it comes to things like land, energy prices etc... it always goes up further than those brief or intermittent downs.

I will say I've got wayyyy more dough in cnx than 29K, so as you can imagine I'd like to see the highs and higher again, I'm confident they will come but it's anyones guess as to when, but I'm confident the future demands of will ultimately make this a reality.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.