SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

Newjo, I have written several times that, especially you, we...

1. 12,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3772
    Newjo, I have written several times that, especially you, we have to be patient. Of course, this is a high spec stock and atm it looks we may lose our money instead of multiply it.
    If you have strong concerns, sell today at the open for 0.9c.
    I am holding 150.000 shares, not many compared to the most other "speculants" or should I call these guys and me investors ?
    Anyway, the most are "speculating" because of the nearology effect to the other world class mines, SIR is so far on time and track with its surveying program, the nickel price will increase dramaticly when the Indians in India discover their appetite for stainless steel appliances and at 0.9c with less than 1 billion shares / options issued there is more upside than downside.

Of course the latest 3 Investor presentations were similar apart of the downgraded market cap and it seems that there are big holders offloading ( But where is the change in sub holding notice ? ). On the other hand we wiped 0.8c sellers out, 0.8 buyers side looks strong and more and more traders are looking for very cheap spec stocks. IMO, 2c is not unrealistic once a series of good news is announced.
    Otherwise, our money is lost -- no risk, no fun; pain before gain, hell before heaven.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.