NTU 2.94% 3.5¢ northern minerals limited

looks like the rake is back, page-4

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Lionhunter, good to see u sniffing around here scratching yr head. 6 mill bucks can come outa Dec 09 oppies / strike 25c, 40% of which are held by Areva.

Meanwhile should only need a minimal raising and hopefully it will be private to keep it tight. About 8 mill shares (15%) at 40c say could raise abt 3 mill in interim ??? Reckon she's in good enough hands for them to optimise for all concerned.

I dont know how one gauges prospectivity in the field when u have 2 km wide anomalies but they must have already defined the "hotter" spots to be able to plan for a "fence' of DDHs u would think.

Someone has been buying up in a hurry and from the sidelines so who knows the politics and u dont know the size wanted. Suffice to say the chart looks very nice and doing its conservative wavelets according to some kinda tempo by looks. But being so tight how do u trade it ?

Its all blind faith from here until we hear drill results whenever. I'm happy to faithfully watch in blind anticipation tho. Oppies are constantly undervalued tho prob cos of even scarcer liquidity. One for the arbitragers maybe ?

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $206.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $107.0K 3.068M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2014626 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 910021 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.