MLS 4.00% 2.6¢ metals australia ltd

looks like the run is over, page-2

1. 46 Posts.
    I have to tell you that if it does, I'll be in like Flynn!! I did a lot of buying at lower levels and am still holding the stock.
    These guys are doing a great job with Manindi and reading between the lines, they're pretty serious about moving on to mining. Going on what Micki says, the next round of drilling will be pivotal and given the previous results, extremely interesting. IMHO there will be a solid resource upgrade, the question is how much??

The other thing to consider is the LME Zinc stockpile. Our calculations show that there will be very little left by the end of Feb 2007. The final shortfall in production for 2006 will be over 360,000 tonnes of metal (which has, of course, been fully absorbed by the stockpile).
    The deficit in 2007 is forecast to be over 150,000 tonnes, but there'll be no stockpile to absorb any cost increases. Where the price will go, is anyones guess, but it will be up!
    MLS may not have much going on in the field in the coming weeks, but it's the zinc price is what needs to be watched! Keep an eye on nickel in 2007 too! It's unusual for metals to be running like this, so hold on to your hats!
    Have a great weekend guys & girls! IMHO the only people selling this stock are the uninformed?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $10.08K 390.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32582 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 122201 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.