TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

looks like the usual dkr selling, page-34

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hardmano,
    Yes I would dearly like to hear the words in the next report indicating Nasdaq on the way, whether or not it happens that way who knows, but its not that far away.
    I think everyone here knows there are 4 Purchase Orders of shall we say high volume through and every one here knows who they are, as for this to be disclosed to the market I dont personally believe it has to be the case and I do understand yours and my frustration about why they have not said anything, even in a statement as to indicate Purchase orders recieved from X customers valued at X dollars. I understand the customers concerns due to the competitive nature they are in and confidentiality.
    Had I have been in sydney a week or so ago I would have posed the question about why.As for being well versed on TZL I would have to say nowhere as near as some of the other punters as this is one of a very few tech stocks I have ever invested in.
    My portfolio is completely weighted in mining stocks at the blue chip end .When I made the statement about the SP not going anywhere until such time as we see forecast revenues I believe is bang on the money and even then the SP wont explode but graually readjust. Most of the value will come post Nasdaq when a North American PE is ascribed as opposed to a very conservative Aussie one and this is still some months away.The figures that we have all been speculating about are probably not that far off the money, ie post listing, but am trying to refrain from blue sky cause it clouds ones ability to think laterally.
    I am just like any other bugalug not too patient ( just one powerball is all I need )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.091K 164.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 149966 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.