TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Looks like they found some more!!, page-21

1. PD1
    2,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    After reading through the latest Ton Ann ref Balama Souths Preliminary findings;
    • Premilinary positive exploration results from Balama South Project – Mozambique
    • Graphitic surface mineralisation identified in numerous locations at Balama South
    • Visable large flake and vanadium hosting roscoellite identified in outcropping
    Triton’s projected entire Graphite & Vanadium resource is imo with a great deal of certainty going to be THE enormous world class deposit.Bigger than current demand at present? Maybe,  But with growing future demand, estimated very low mining costs and good infrastructure to Pemba Port, Ton or whoever may potentially Takeover should be in a position to undercut  and starve out existing and future competition. I suspect that once we have identified potential further High Grade zones of graphite from within Black Hills, Charmers, the Nacugi Trend and what is lying within Balama South also, Ton could possibly have a purely High Grade deposit of say 17% TGC cut off which could equal the entire Mt of Syrah’s Graphite deposit. Ton would have a huge mine life simply mining the High Grade zones.
    If we back this up with expected Vanadium grades of between 0.2% -0.36% as previously Identified at Cobra Plains;    ( “Vanadium can be economic to mine at a 0.05%, so intercepting numerous very high grades of vanadium mineralisation with grades of up to 0.36% is again an exceptional result.) then again we could or should  have the world’s largest Vanadium deposit to go with it.
    Whether Triton becomes predominantly a Graphite or Vanadium play is yet to be seen, won’t it be nice to have the choice.
    Now those that may consider this post a dream or blatant ramp I say to you, I may consider your research not as in depth as the likes of others on this forum and certainly that of the top shareholders.  Why have those most in the know not sold any shares yet?
    Impending Diamond Drill & Vanadium results we await you, maybe then the Trolls will be muted and go crawl back under their bridges.

ATB
    Pauldola,  Very Confident!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $18.75K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 963342 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 942417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.