TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Looks like they found some more!!, page-25

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    If we back this up with expected Vanadium grades of between 0.2% -0.36% as previously Identified at Cobra Plains; ( “Vanadium can be economic to mine at a 0.05%, so intercepting numerous very high grades of vanadium mineralisation with grades of up to 0.36% is again an exceptional result.) then again we could or should have the world’s largest Vanadium deposit to go with it.
    Whether Triton becomes predominantly a Graphite or Vanadium play is yet to be seen, won’t it be nice to have the choice.
    Now those that may consider this post a dream or blatant ramp I say to you, I may consider your research not as in depth as the likes of others on this forum and certainly that of the top shareholders. Why have those most in the know not sold any shares yet?
    Impending Diamond Drill & Vanadium results we await you, maybe then the Trolls will be muted and go crawl back under their bridges.

ATB
    Pauldola, Very Confident!

Great Post Paul,

I think the lack of posts from the top 20 can be in part to the ego bashing constantly being seen on almost every thread.

However as a top 20 shareholder we are still trying to contain our excitement for the next few months of results and information to be released from Triton. Nothing has changed in our minds.

Although a re-trace isn't good news for many reasons, and in answer to Paul's comment 'why are the top 20 not selling' - It Is because the future for Triton is bigger than can be imagined. As large share holders we didn't sell at 20cents, 30cents, 40cents, 50cents,60cents, 70cents,80cents or 90cents. And we aren't about to sell out any time soon!

Other large share holders obviously feel the same, again giving us huge confidence.

The reason for this is largely detailed in Freeholds resent posts. Our sentiments before any results were released to market were that this company has top management who have invested heavily and are determined to progress the project quickly, efficiently and have no doubt (noted in the last few announcements) made links with potential buyers. This to us is still going in the right direction (just a bigger direction) all be it with a re-trace for buyers to top up at these bargain price levels.

Good luck to all holders as I am sure shortly we will have answers to current market down trend sentiments.

Captain Morgan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.