CND 8.11% 3.4¢ condor energy limited

Hello Cara, what makes my blood boil with Bkp's management is...

1. 303 Posts.

Hello Cara, what makes my blood boil with Bkp's management is their decision making!

As a group they have sold themself short with Mali.

As a group they release the drilling time table for the drilling of La Punta 2 for March 08, and then have the audacity to go from drilling a well with high probabilty of success, to drilling the Chicuaco block. And then release a slide show with Audio, telling us how important it is to drill the La Punta 2, because the company needs more production?

I've been ringing them for weeks on why the change in time table. And the excuse they came up with, you would think they are working for a Gov agency and issueing bureaucratic crap, as an excuse for their short comings.

Lets hope after 18 months of continue downward share price , that management can get the deals done and lets see some success!

Let me put this to you all, Have you seen any other company since Nov06, with so much potential, drift downward at such a consistent rate that give or take another 4 months will see the share price reach 0 cents? I wonder if Bkp can create history by asking the ASX for special permission to have the share price go in a negative direction to keep the ball rolling south.

This time next year will should be -$0.20 cents. Somethink to at least look forward to.

crazy k

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $19.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $43.68K 1.240M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 681110 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 67778 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.